Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the Season.......

Well my fellow bloggers, another Christmas season is here and with it comes all the hectic traffic, crowds and sold out items in the stores, but one can not forget the one sight that makes it all worth while. The shinning eyes of children as they stand in line watching the most magical man in the whole world, Santa Claus. I can’t help but stop and watch as child after child makes his or her way up to sit on Santa’s knee and whisper shyly what they want for Christmas. It’s amazing the wonder and amazement this Jolly Old Man in Red puts on 98 percent of children’s faces. I remember years ago when the Man in Red made my kids eyes shine and sparkle with happiness when they slipped off his knee to let another child have their talk with Santa. I really do miss those times especially at this time of year. This year there will be a major absence missing in my home but I know where ever he is he’s watching and saying bah hum bug with a sideways grin.

There are many things I want and need to blog about, but I am going to wait until after the holiday season to get some of the dead weight of my chest. I made a promise to myself and so far I have kept that promise. I promised myself that I was no longer going to let the little piss ant things get on my nerves anymore. Life is way to short and far too valuable to allow other peoples comments to interfere with my thoughts and way of living, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to allow myself or others that are close to me be used in other peoples habitual dramas and childish back stabbings, and mark my words I will put those who have decided to involve my family members in their small but very noticeable ways of trying to cause their own dramas, in their place.

Now with that little bit of warning, on to a better and a lighter tone.

Not much has been happening in my little corner of the blogging world. That doesn’t mean that I have put my proverbial halo back on my head. It just means that I haven’t been blogging about my adventures. I guess you’ll have to wait and see, because you never know what DM has been up too and what she is willing to let slip purposely! I will say that this coming Wednesday night a group of us girls will be having a Christmas
get-together at a local pizzeria and with this particular group, no one knows what will happen next. I’m also looking forward to an outing that I’m hoping is going to happen within in the first few weeks of the new year. If all goes right a few of us girls will be going out on the town seeing a good show and spending the “entire” night doing what WE want to do. What a way to begin the new year. I have a few other things planned for the up coming new year, but all will be revealed as they happen.

No comments: