Friday, October 2, 2009

A relaxing day

Saying goodbye to the month of September wasn’t that hard to do since the weather hasn’t been that great. October doesn’t look to promising either, but oh well, that’s Mother Natures department. I’ll just try and keep the image of summer around a wee bit longer, at least until the majority of the leaves turn colour. That’s when I really enjoy the fall season. Yesterday was another lazy day for me. Seems like I’m getting into the habit of being lazy and I’m not sure that’s a good thing. I did spend the morning passing emails back and forth to a friend and that took up a good portion of the day and gave me lots of laughs. Last night I took the time to light a few candles, pour myself a martini and had a nice soak in the tub. Ahhhh, the bliss of having no children at home any more.

Today I’m off to work and then doing odds and ends during the afternoon. Later I’ll be off to have dinner while enjoying a boat cruise down the Grand River. I’ve lived here all my live and I have never cruised down the river so now I will be able to strike yet another thing off my bucket list. I still have one more item to take care of before 2009 has ended. I’m not sure what I will do next but since I’m growing more confident within my own self I’m sure I’ll achieve my goal.


Well behaved women rarely make history!!

No comments: