Monday, September 21, 2009

Last Post for Summer 2009!

The last weekend of summer has come and gone. Damn I’m not sure we can even call what Mother Nature gave us this time as a summer. I guess I can’t complain since this past weekend was filled with sun shine and warmth. It was my Saturday to work and since I work every Sunday it was a busy weekend for me. After work on Saturday I came home and cleaned the house from top to bottom. I vacuumed, dusted and febreezed every square inch of the house. I had invited some good friends over for a bar-b-que, a few drinks and a night of laughs, and laugh we did!

Sunday I had a pretty full day at work with the usual rental group and hockey teams. It must have been my lucky day since during the course of the day I had 3 Tim Hortons coffees delivered to me. I had a friend come and visit with me at work and between giving out ice packs and answering the phone we were able to have a good visit.

Today it’s rainy and just plain yucky out. Traditional for the last day of summer. I’m just going to kick back, relax and watch whatever daytime shows that seem interesting. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: